Recognition

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Greetings from the Lone Star State


I used the following supplies to make this card:  Brown, Ivory and corrugated card stocks, Distress Ink in Walnut Stain, Texas and hat stamps from Hero Arts "Kelly's Texas", Fiskars scissors for fussy cutting, Versafine brown ink, Versamark ink, embossing powder, Cattails dies from the Frantic Stamper, twine and google eyes from my stash.  Inside I added a strip of brown card stock and a "Howdy" die from Frantic Stamper.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


Entering this in the Casual Fridays Challenge #152 Tic Tac Toe.  I used the middle vertical row.  And in the Color My Heart Dare: Color Dare #202.  And in the A Blog Named Hero Masculine Challenge.
    

10 comments:

  1. Great layout and great combination of neutrals and nice die-cut embellishments...handsome/pretty either gender card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Color Dare, join us again Friday for another great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this - I would never attempt a monochromatic card in brown. You've absolutely nailed it! Fab design...love the die cut reeds in the corner! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! So many cute details! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable! It personifies how friendly Texas is (hub's favorite state). :-D Thanks for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Love how you did up the side of the card and the googly eyes are a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I especially love that touch with the cattails in the corner! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! The Texas wiggle eyes really made me smile. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-Fridays challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cut card! Thanks for sharing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete