Recognition

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Thanks with Fall Napkins


Hello and welcome!

I found these pretty paper napkins at Walmart today when I went to pick up some groceries and decided to add them to my napkin collection.  Normally I use them in Bible journal pages but today I decided to use them on a couple of cards.  Below is the napkin package.


I really liked the design and colors so I decided to use them for cards to enter in some fall challenges.

I adhered the napkin's top layer to card stock and then used the Reverse Confetti Hello & Thanks label dies to cut white, brown, and napkin covered card stocks.

The first card has mostly white with just a label of the napkin pattern and a stack of "thanks" dies, along with thin strips of the napkin pattern on the sides.

 I used the left overs from the first card to make this next card.  The thanks was cut from the white label and I pieced the little white pieces from the 'h" and the "k" on the brown background.  The white label was pieced inside the label opening.  I used a scalloped rectangle die from my stash to cut the napkin card stock down a little so you could see the brown edges.


Lastly I added some gems from my stash on both cards.
Here's a close up view of each card:



Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:




2 comments:

  1. what a delightful napkin. It makes a great backgrounds for the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to make your own pattern paper! Brilliant! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete