Recognition

Friday, August 17, 2018

Two Quick and Easy Cards with Joy Clair Get Well Wishes


Hello and welcome!  I needed some get well cards quick so I used the Joy Clair Get Well Wishes stamp set to make a couple of fun cards!

These were super fast to make!  After stamping and coloring the images on this first one, I took a cloud die and some blue Distress Ink to make a cool background for these sweet kitties!



For this 2nd card, I used a sun die and cut it from the front of the card and cut a 2nd one with some patterned paper from my stash and inlaid it into the die cut opening.  I stamped the birds, and sentiment, then used the same cloud die cut and blue Distress Ink to make a bunch of clouds for a fun background.  This card was super fast to make!


I just love this stamp set - I think it's one of my favorites ever!  I always need encouraging cards and who wouldn't smile and love to receive a card made with this set?


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment