Recognition

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sending Good Vibes VW Van


Hello and welcome!
I have a fun card for you today that I made with a stamp set I won from Flora & Fauna in the 2018 Spring Summer Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop!  Thanks so much for the prize! 

Here's my supply list:

Flora & Fauna "love bug" stamp set
Sun die from MFT Sun Moon & Stars die set
Zig Clean Color Markers
Gellyroll glitter pen
Butterfly die from Poppystamps
Versafine Clair ink
Gold laminate paper (heart on van)
Tan brick washi tape from my stash

Here's a closer view:


And a couple more views:

         

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:






1 comment:

  1. Great card, Angie! Love the old fashioned VW bus with the flower headlights, and your awesome graphic sun! I'm glad you joined us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge to share your wonderful make! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete