Recognition

Monday, June 18, 2018

Have a Beautiful Day Encouragement Card


Hello and welcome!

I had a little time to play in the cave today with my sweet Zoe napping nearby:


She's just so darn cute and follows me everywhere I go!  She's my shadow!
I have fallen madly in love with her!

Well, on to the card!  I wanted to make some encouragement cards for friends as I use a lot of these!  I stamped the large flower stamp from Simon Says Stamp "Beautiful Flowers" stamp set, then colored it with Prismacolor pencils and a few Zig Clean Color markers.  After coloring it I fussy cut it out and added it to a heavyweight card base.

I added the sentiment from Inspired By Stamping's set called "Basket of Flowers".  All the stamping was done with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  Lastly I added lots of gellyroll glitter pen to the flowers and then some Nuvo black drops scattered across the card.  Here's a closer view:



and a real close up where I tried to capture the glitter pen.
It's very shiny but hard to get it to show in a picture.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a great start!


I plan to enter this in:


   

8 comments:

  1. Zoe is so awesome for letting you play in the cave again. This is gorgeous, Angie! This set is on my wish list. Beautiful colours and colouring once again. Love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us again at Less Is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral spray on your card and you colored it so wonderfully too. Just all over gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about Sweet Zoe, and what's not to love about your card. Your coloring is amazing, great use of that stamp. I have yet to get mine inky. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning colouring Angie. What a beautiful card. Perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, please, may we have a larger photo of Zoe next time? She's beautiful, Angie, and so is your bouquet of flowers! It will cheer someone up immensely!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb colouring on those flowers Angie! I bet the sparkle looks brilliant close up and it is such a gorgeous design too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Angie I hadn’t realised you had fussy cut this out but what a lovely design this gives. Your colouring is so detailed and expertly executed! A stunning card and so pleased to see you at Calling All Sistahs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful floral arrangement for a beautiful sentiment. Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge!

    ReplyDelete