Recognition

Friday, May 25, 2018

Joy Clair & Spring Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop using JC Coffee Lover, JC Wood Background & Gnome stamp sets



Hello and welcome!

It's the first day of the 2018 Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and once again - Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor!  There are ton's of prizes and fun to be had so check out the link HERE, and check out the Joy Clair Blog for all the great inspiration from the amazing DT!

You won't want to miss the fun!!!


Here's how I made my card:

I used the Joy Clair Coffee Lover's stamp set, and stamped the sentiment toward the top of a card panel.  Then I took one of my favorite Joy Clair stamps, the Joy Clair Woodgrain Background Stamp and stamped it with some soft beige ink under the sentiment.

Next, I got out my Joy Clair Get Well Wishes stamp set and stamped the cats hanging from the line on the card front and on plaid paper.  I fussy cut the plaid cats out and adhered them to the front panel.

I took the tiny flower stamps from Joy Clair's Gnome is Where the Heart Is stamp set and stamped them on the bottom of the card and colored them and the bird on the wire with alcohol markers.

To finish my card I cut the top panel with a Gina Marie Wonky rectangle die and added it to a piece of polka dotted paper from Papertrey Ink and the adhered that to the card base.

Here's a closer view:



I hope you will join in the fun for the 2018 Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and check out the design team's creations HERE!

Also Joy Clair has lots of great coffee/tea themed stamps sets HERE!

I will also enter this in:
Cut it Up Challenge #148
Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #94

  




34 comments:

  1. Those cats are too cute! Love that you stamped them on the plaid paper. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! This is my fave because I'm such a kitty lover. Adorable in plaid. Great sentiment. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Angie!! I so agree with the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super fun and so adorable. Love those kitties done up in plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with
    the darling kitties.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness your plaid cats are to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. I love the cats. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute! I'm smitten with Joy Clair stamps. You really made a cute one here. Thanks for sharing!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, I think this is my favorite card of the day! I just LOVE these adorable little kitties! Great color too and a fun design!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, plaid kittens, yes, please!
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute...love those kitties♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Made me smile this morning! Love the plaids!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful kitties! Can't tell if they are freshly-washed stuffed animals or just cats hanging around! :)

    I love your card. The color is balanced so nicely.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Cats or Dogs challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my I LOVE this! Loved it when I first saw it on the JC blog and still love it now! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The plaid kitties are darling.
    Love this card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have this set! The cats are so cute! Plaid cats are just brilliant! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! Those little kitties are just too cute! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute. Love the plaid cats. Great idea and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Plaid kitties are so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww!!! Your card is totally cute and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute card, I love that sentiment it’s so true.
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  23. hehe, that is AWESOME!!! Love the cats hanging on the line! Thank you for joining Cut it Up Challenge - Cat or Dog!

    DT Katie
    2CraftyKaties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm SO in love with this card--I can't even pick one thing I love about it most. Maybe two things--cat #1 and cat #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute card.. Love the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete