Recognition

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Flowers with Plaid Background



Hello and welcome!  My last card for today was made with Altenew's Wild Hibiscus stamp set.  I stamped the flowers and leaves and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers, then arranged them on a piece plaid paper from Papertry Ink.  Some flowers are popped up for dimension, and other are adhered flat on the paper.  I added the heat embossed sentiment from Hero Arts and put the finished panel on a top folding card base.  Lastly  I added black enamel dots on the flower centers.

Here's a closer view and a few more pictures:









I will enter this in:


5 comments:

  1. So very gorgeous and beautiful with those colors. Reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed that you use plaid quite often, and every time you do I love your card. This is no exception. That plaid is small, so the flowers don't get lost and they become the focal. Great colors too - love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing the effect the dark, plaid BG has to make those blooms just pop off the card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely grouping of flowers and that plaid BG really showcases them well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plaid background just made those gorgeous flowers come alive! Stunning! Thank you for sharing and for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete