Recognition

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Just Us Girls Color Challenge #424 - My Happy Place


Hello and welcome!  Today I have a card for the new challenge this week at Just Us Girls:

It's color week and our host, has chosen Teal, Mustard and Orange.

Be sure to stop by the blog here: to see our guest designer, Cathy and the rest of the DT's inspiration for you!



For my card I used the Joy Clair Stamp Set "Happy Camper" and stamped the images on watercolor paper, then fussy cut them out.  I colored them with Zigs and Gelly Roll Glitter pens, added them to the kraft card base and stamped the sentiment from the same set.

This stamp set just makes me happy!

Here's a closer view:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you have a chance to play this week!

7 comments:

  1. Each and every week I am blown away by your work! This card is so fun and creative! Love it Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Perfect for the upcoming camping season in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw this card I LOVED it. How you used those colours in such a fabulous funky way is so cool. Now I would really love to see a caravan as colourful as this one - so eyecatching. Totally blew me away Angie. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much for camping, having only done so in a tent (way too old for sleeping on the ground!), but your scene here would certainly convince me to give it another go! The trailer is adorable - as cozy inside, I'm sure, as it appears outside! Adorable and a most inspired use of this week's palette!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little camper, Angie. In fact a whole scene in the challenge colors. What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH!!! This card just makes me smile - it's a HIPPY CAMPER!!! Love how you have used those fabulous colors! I wish it were summer so I could be camping right now!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute! I love the teal trees and the colorful camper. You definitely rocked these colors!

    ReplyDelete