Recognition

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I Love You Glimmer with Hearts and Arrows


Hello and welcome!  It is soooo cold here in Texas, lucky for me I was able to stay indoors all day and work around the house.  Then I had a little time to play in my cave!  Yay!

I used Joy Clair Stamps Love Languages for my card today - it's a brand new set just released!  I really like it because it has "I love you" in many languages:  English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, and French - how cool is that?  Plus lots of hearts and arrows stamps too.  

I only used the English "I love you" sentiment along with a piece of Valentine ribbon I bought at the Dollar Tree.  The ribbon has red hearts and gold shiny arrows, so I heat embossed the sentiment in gold to make it match and glimmer!  I used WOW Superfine Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder.

Here's another view where the gold shines better:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:


  

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    That ribbon is a perfect match!
    Thank you for getting sentimental with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a winner as far as I’m concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a gorgeous card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looooove this card, perfect CAS. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so beautiful! Love the golden arrows! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card! Love that ribbon and the simply embossed sentiment is fabbo! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red and gold with lovely glimmer - very chic. So happy you could add some glimmer to the challenge at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean, crisp and fabulous, Angie! Love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete