Recognition

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Sharp Little Kitty - Just a Note


Hello and welcome!

I wanted to make another entry for the CASology "Sharp" challenge and of course use sharps from music notation in my creation.  So I came up with this card using Gina K Designs card stock and "Just a Note" set, also from GKD.  I framed the images with Your Next Stamp Piercing Holes die and added a cute little kitty from MFT's "Up in the Air" stamp set that I colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I added a few punched black notes from a tiny Recollections punch in my stash.  Lastly I added washi tape to the sides of the card base, trimmed down the top panel and adhered it to the card base.

Quick and VERY easy card! 

And on a personal note, I'd like to wish my 5 year old granddaughter good luck on her very first piano recital this Saturday.  I can't be there because they live in New Mexico, but she played her piece for me on FaceTime last night and she is going to do great!  Such a cutie!
They have promised to video and send it to this crazy grandma after the recital!
Can't wait to see it!

Have a great Thursday!

Here's another view of my card:


I will enter this in:


  

5 comments:

  1. Of course you have a punch that is musical notes....how perfect. I bet you really smiled when you saw that!!! Such a cute card, and so YOU!!! Super adorable and I love the pierced circle too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Such a fun card design and who doesn't like kitties and music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT take on the challenge - love this great CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove everything about this card! You nailed it for this design, kitty, music notes, borders, and all!

    ReplyDelete