Recognition

Monday, September 25, 2017

Autumn Sunflower Wishes

I made this card with the StampTV MIUM Challenge in mind.  It's an inspiration challenge and here's the photo:


I used some plaid paper from my stash, the Gina K Designs "Autumn Wishes" stamp set and some lovely sunflowers.  The die is an inverted scalloped circle die and I made the bow out of some raffia from my stash.

The circle is cut from the top of the card and the scalloped edge and sentiment are on the inside of the card as shown here:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love this. That is awesome plaid paper too. It just makes those sunflowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This looks amazing. Those sunflowers really pop on that plaid paper. I'm pinning this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Angie. That paper looks amazing. Thought it was material (fabric). Gorgeous sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete