Recognition

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Autumn Leaves Coffee


Another card for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!


For this one I used a piece of wood card stock from my stash along with some inverted scalloped circle dies and put the sentiment from Verve's "Coffee Please" digi set in the center.  I added pumpkins and vines from the Hero My Monthly September Kit, some popped up on foam tape, then cut the Memory Box "Coffee on the Go" die from some orange polka dot patterned paper from my stash. (And I cut the lid from green inked card stock and the sleeve from brown card stock.)  Lastly I added an orange bow and adhered the top panel to a Gina K Designs card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you will have a chance to play along and maybe even win a prize!  Check out the details in the link above!

I will also enter this in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge





14 comments:

  1. Love these cute pumpkins with such a sweet sentiment, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO stinking cute, Angie. I love the pumpkins, and your amazing design. I'd LOVE to have you link up with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes, and our current sponsor is Simon Says Stamp ($25). Come join the fun!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Angie! Love the wood panel and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling. Love that wood panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card, great job on those Hero Arts pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the combo of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Pop It Up” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pumpkins and design on the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful card
    love those pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love that cool window and those pumpkins are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutley adore the cluster of pumpkins!! Great job

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete