Recognition

Friday, August 18, 2017

Two Christmas Merry On Cards

Hi and welcome to my blog!  I made two almost identical cards for my holiday stash.  Both use this new to me stamp/die set from Hampton Art.  I cut an extra from fun foam to pop the white one on for more dimension.  I used kraft & white card stock along with some red and black patterned paper from my stash.  The circles were cut with a variety of circle dies from my stash.

Here they are individually:



I will enter in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges #19
Scrapyland #72 Challenge

  

6 comments:

  1. LOVE what you have done with that Buffalo Plaid.....I'm such a fan! Love your greeting too, "Keep Calm and Merry On". That just makes me smile~~ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love those pattern papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of patterned paper, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love anything "keep calm"! Great framing of your image!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the patterned paper--I love plaid at Christmas! Great you are getting some cards piled up in advance! Thank you for sharing this pair with us at Scrapy Land for our Anything Goes challenge! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! I really like the second one and gown the die looks with the plaid! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete