Recognition

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Coffee Makes You Sharper


Hi, and welcome to my blog!  I played some more with the Newton's Nook's "Cuppa Cactus" set and my Prismacolor pencils to make this card in the colors of the CAS Colours & Sketches #236 Challenge.  I also used a dotted edge die from Poppy Stamps, card stock from Gina K Designs and Recollections, washi tape, and some clear Nuvo drops.  I'm not sure with all those layers in the top right corner if this is CAS enough-it does have a lot of white showing so I'm saying it's sorta CAS!

Now it's on to holiday cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week has been great so far!


I will enter this in:


   



8 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a cute card and love the sentiment you used with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that dotted edge die ! Great use of the colours for this week. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is gorgeous, very crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun use of our CC&S challenge colors! Thanks for joining us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love the wavy dotted edges you created and the cute little image is adorable~
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land!
    Sherrie K
    Scrapy Land DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun image and sentiment on your card. Love the colouring. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, I love those fun edges and colors, and I especially love your coloring on the cactus image. Wow! You did leave lots of whote space, so that keeps things CAS in my book! So glad you jointed us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the beautiful detail in this CAS card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete