Recognition

Saturday, July 1, 2017

See Through Love - with Hero Arts


Hi and welcome!  I have a DT card today for the start of the new challenge over at a2zscrapbooking featuring products from Hero Arts!  The challenge is "Anything Goes"-YAY!

First I stenciled a panel with Distress Inks using the Hero Arts "Bold Floral Stencil" and then cut out a stitched square (I'll use the rest of that to make a 2nd card another day!), then I cut the "Love" from Hero Arts Love Stamp and Cut set from the panel and one from black fun foam.  I inlaid the fun foam in the stenciled die cut piece, then added a piece of Hero Arts Acetate to make a see through window.  

So now I needed to keep it see through and used my Misti and some extra magnets to line the die up - this way I could cut the die through both top and bottom of the card base.  Once I had done that, I lined up the stenciled panel and adhered it to the card base.  The sentiment is from the same set, heat embossed in Hero Arts white embossing powder.  The card base is Gina K Designs Premium card stock so it's very thick and sturdy!  Lastly I added to thin black strips to the sides of the stenciled panel.  I took a few more pictures so you can see the "see through" effect of this card!

I hope you will have a chance to enter the Anything Goes Challenge this month at a2zscrapbooking!

Here's my supply list and remember if you need any supplies (even ones you don't see in the store) you can special order them - AND use code Angie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more!

Distress Oxide Inks with Ink Daubers
Fun foam
Hero Arts Bold Floral Stencil (out of stock but you can special order it)



I will enter this card in:


 

5 comments:

  1. Fun gold showing through the opening in love. Beautiful ink blended background. Great combination. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super crative card, love that see-through idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you coloured the stencil and added the black vertical stripes on the sides, really gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colourful background panel and how the diecut sentiment really pops against is. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you created and the see thru words. Super cool! :)

    ReplyDelete