Recognition

Friday, June 23, 2017

Need Coffee Meow!!!




Hi, I'm here with another card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  This has really been a 
challenge for me because I don't have summer stamp sets!  So I will try to repurpose stamps and paper in my stash to try to make my entries "summery!"  

This card was made with some patterned paper from an older Simon Says Kit and Newton's Nook "Newton Loves Coffee" stamp set.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers.  Isn't he just the cutest?

I will also enter this in the "Addicted to Stamps" make your mark challenge (and I wish them a super duper happy 5th birthday!!!) and in the Work It Wednesday July Challenge and in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

     

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please let me know what you think - I love to read your comments!

14 comments:

  1. Love the distressed look of your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling; love Newton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun and coffee and a sweet kitty.
    Perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your summery DP.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Great sunshiney background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I just love the the sunny background! It's so bright that kitty does need the coffee to wake up!! Thanks for featuring our images on the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newton is so cute! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete