Recognition

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Window Bear Hugs




Okay so now I'm at my limit for the Just Us Girls Challenge #394 - I had made so many panels of the colors for that challenge and die cut different pieces out of them, I had enough to make one more card.  I think it sort of fits the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #223 only my shape is a circle and not an oval....hope that counts!  Anyway, here's my last card in these colors - you are smiling I just know it!

I used some dotted dies from Your Next Stamp, some Hero Arts acetate for the window, a bear from a clear set "Forever in Time" that I won in a recent DT contest, letter dies from Altenew, heart dies from CC Designs, stitched circle die from Memory Box, "Sending You" sentiment from Hero Arts "Prayers" stamp and die set, Gina K Designs card stock, and inks from Reverse Confetti.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are a few more views and the graphics from the challenges are below and I also enter this in
Simon Says Monday Little Critters Challenge
Simon Says Furry Friends Wednesday Challenge


      

7 comments:

  1. Super sweet. LOVE the cut out window and those cute little hearts, not to mention the adorable bear. Thanks for playing along with us again at JUGS!!! Oh, and enjoy your summer off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute that the little bear is on the inside and you see him through the window. You used the challenge colors in unique ways. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with the little bear peeking out of the window from inside the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card with lots of beautiful detail like the piercing. Love the colors you chose Macimbalo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! xx Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute design, luv the colors and the glittery hearts! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete