Recognition

Monday, May 22, 2017

Floral Heart Strings Love


Another card with florals, but this time I used floral patterned paper from a past Simon Says Stamp kit, along with Concord & 9th's "Heartstrings" die set, and the coordinating stamp set "Heart Smile" for the love sentiment in the hearts center.  Card stock is from Reverse Confetti in some of their yummy colors!  This was a very quick card to make since the background was patterned paper.  I plan to send this card to a family member!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week is off the a great start!

I will also add this card to the 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the flowered background paper and the fun heart die cut! Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love the bold background with the simple heart! Thank you for joining us for the Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th Florals Challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete