Recognition

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Beautiful Ride


I'm finally back in the craft room this evening after judging my very last music contest for this school year.  We had so much fun listening to all the groups and visiting with old and new friends.

I was able to get one card made today with some new goodies I recently picked up from Newton's Nook new release.  There were so many reasons I needed these stamp sets, first - I'm Italian so I had to get "Newton's Dreams of Italy", then I had to get the Winston's Tee time because my future SIL is an avid golfer...and then I had to have "Newton Scoots By" because of the sentiment, just scootin' by - because my future SIL's nickname is Scooter!  

So here' my CAS card for the NN's Ink Paws Challenge #47 and I'll also enter it in Brown Sugar Washi Tape Challenge #251

  
I used both the gondola from Dreams of Italy and the sentiment from Newton Scoots By and stamped them in Archival ink after I lightly inked some water at the bottom of the panel of Bristol smooth card stock.  Then I colored them with Zigs and a water brush.  I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the water and used some clear Nuvo drops as water droplets.  I mounted the colored panel on a white card base with some washi tape on the left side and a strip of kraft card stock.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet and darling and I love that sentiment you used on it. Awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Great coloring! Thanks for playing along at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just delightful! Thanks so much for inking up with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie, IPC Lead

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the added water droplets and the way you added the sentiment from the scooter set onto this card! So adorable! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colouring and a cute card with washi tape.
    Good Luck & Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
    Shylaa DT
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete