Recognition

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sympathy Card White

 

This has been a tough week for people I know....and I really don't like making sympathy cards.  I thinks that's why I never have any in my stash so when I need one, I have to make it right then.  This week I need 2 and it makes me so very sad.  I've been putting it off, until I saw the sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch Challenge 198 this week.  Thank you for the inspiration to make the cards I needed to make.
Here is the sketch:

  
I made 2, one in white and one in kraft.  I used the Tutti Bell Flower Corner Die for both of the cards, but not as a corner die.  I used only partials of the die cuts on the white card and the remnant of the die cuts on the kraft card.  (I'll do a 2nd post on the kraft card.)  Supplies used beside the die, were:  Gina K Designs card stock, Hero Arts Black ink and a sentiment from the Justrite set "Large Fancy Sentiments."   I hope these cards let the recipients know how very sorry I am for their loss.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the black and white. A beautiful sympathy card.
    So glad you joined us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Stunning take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete