Recognition

Friday, July 1, 2016

Picnic Party Time Twins


Hi there!  Here's my DT card for the new challenge over at a2zscrapbooking blog!  
It's Anything Goes!  
Just remember to use one main Hero Arts product to be eligible to win the $25 gift card

I used Hero Arts CL928 Party Time! stamp set.  I just love this set and it's only $5.95!  
It has the cutest little guys and goodies and sentiments!

My card was so quick to make and didn't take many supplies, but I think my grandkids will love it!  
I used the mirror stamping technique to stamp the critter so I could have them facing each other.  I used markers, card stock, dies and sequins from my stash from my stash to complete this fun card!


Hope you can join the challenge this month!  And remember if you need supplies, check out the a2zscrapbooking store!  They have tons of goodies and if you need something you don't see in the store, just let them know and they can special order it for you!  Use code:  Angie15 to save 15% on your $25 or more purchase (excluding shipping.)  

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook 
so you won't miss any sales or special deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment