Recognition

Monday, June 20, 2016

Gold glitter and foil Wedding Congrats



Here's my second wedding card made with foiling and glitter paper.  I used the bride and groom stamp again from GKD set (don't know the name) and foiled one of the GKD greetings for this card.  I also foiled a background panel from GKD - all in gold.  I used stitched circle and scalloped circle dies along with a larger panel die for the top layer.  I mounted it all on a piece of gold glitter paper, then onto the GKD white card base.  Another foiled greeting "On your special day" is on the inside, see last picture below.  It's really hard to capture all the shine of the foiling in pictures, so I took pics from several angles.
Happy Monday!

Entering this in the
Mod Squad Wedded Bliss Challenge
and in the
Cards in Envy It's a Great Day for a White Wedding Challenge
and in the
Stamping Boutique Wedding Challenge


4 comments:

  1. This is just stunning with all that foiling. Such gorgeous attention to detail, and I love that beautiful image!!! A perfect wedding card! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!
    Judy, Mod Squad Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Aren't those printed sheets fun to foil ;) Love all your layers. Great card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this!! The gold and glitter is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! Love all the glitter and gold! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete