Recognition

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Love You Hearts



Valentine card made for a family member - I'm slowly but surely getting all these done ahead of time because I will have a week or so in there that I will not be able to get much crafting done and I want to get these in the mail soon!

I used GKD cardstock and the heart paper is also GKD patterned paper.  The other patterned paper is from Bazzill Kraft stack.  Brown hearts were die cut with Spellbinders heart dies and dry embossed with both the Next Level heart embossing folder (which was hard to see) so I embossed them again with my Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Love you stamp and die is from Hero Arts Yes Stamp and Die set, stamped with my Misti in Firebrick Red (DI).  Little gold bow is tied with ribbon I received from GKD also - I'm almost out of it which makes me sad - it ties so easily and keeps it's shape.  Added Wink of Stella on 3 of the brown hearts then adhered everything to a brown card base.  

This card was a lot of fun to make!  Entering it in 
and in Share Joy Challenge #19 I used the tic tac toe items:  hearts, glitter (Wink of Stella) and embossing (brown hearts)



4 comments:

  1. So great to see another of your creations here. I really love this one. Lots going on, but it all works so well together. And I love your color palette too! Really stunning! Thanks so much for playing once again over a Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well put together! Love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these rich colors together. Such a classy Valentine! Thanks for joining us again over at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete