Recognition

Monday, January 25, 2016

Get Well Soon



I had fun making this Get Well Card to keep in my stash of cards for when I need it - always like to have them on hand!  I combined 3 challenges for this card.  First I used Hero Arts Messages with flourishs to stamp two greetings - one the card itself - one for masking the curves of the sentiment.  

I cut a circle mask for the sun also.  Then I inked the background, then stamped the flowers from Verve's Floral Whimsy set.  I spritzed water for some texture.  Inks used were Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber and Festive Berries and the brown is SU Chocolate Chip.  These were the closest colors I had to the color challenge listed below.  

I cut the top panel with MFT stitched rectangle die and mounted it up on fun foam for dimension.  The tiny bow is from Waffle Flower - a die called Tiny Twine Bow.  Added Wink of Stella on all flowers, sun and bow, topped bow off in the center with a rainstone from Papertrey Ink.  


Hope you all have a lovely week!!!





5 comments:

  1. Love this card!! it has such a peaceful, pleasing look. I think I see a CASE in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the added sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spritzing the background gives it a really neat effect. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spritzing. It creates a really fun background. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete